Microsoft Retail Management System (RMS) Processing Module
With this new integration, Microsoft Dynamics RMS users are able to capitalize on SPI's feature-rich product offering reduced cost per transaction and around-the-clock American-based customer & technical support. RMS users will get the proven security of Tokenization to ensure cardholder data is never stored in the merchant's POS, thus drastically reducing the risk of a breach. This feature keeps cardholder data secure, allowing merchants to focus more time on their business and their customers, while saving money in the process.
The RMS integration reduces modifications to the current environment, increases peripherals supported, provides support for customer facing multi-lane terminals, and enables transaction processing from within RMS, thereby eliminating the need for software changes. Our integration allows MS Dynamics RMS to support retail, eCommerce and mail order / telephone order (MOTO) markets.
RMS Processing Features:
- Supports Microsoft Dynamics RMS (1.3 and 2.0)
- Provides near real-time, browser-based reporting and archival capabilities via a Virtual Terminal Payment Application.
- Provides direct integration to Microsoft Dynamics RMS for seamless transaction processing.
- Authorization and settlement of all major credit, debit and EBT card transactions.
- Supports Commercial Card Level II requirements to capture and pass Level II data to achieve best interchange rate.
- Reduces bankcard costs by supporting compliance requirements for best interchange rates.
- Data Security Standard (PA DSS) compliant.